Applications are now closed
The June 7 cohort had a 4% acceptance rate due to a limited number of slots and hundreds of applications. This meant that many qualified applicants were not admitted. Your notification email specifies one of the following categories:
- Selected – congratulations you are one of a few select Airmen we were able to admit.
- Qualified, not selected – this means we really wanted to admit you but simply didn’t have enough seats
- Not qualified – this means your application was either not complete, your Commander did not release you, or you scored below our minimum threshold on the pre-assessment. We encourage you to continue doing the pre-work and check out them many self paced courses at digitalu.af.mil.
We hope to offer more courses in the future but do not currently have any funded cohorts. If your organization wishes to fund SDI seats please reach out and we will put you in contact with the vendor.
Fellow Coders, We are offering a Software Development Immersive for motivated DoD members who want to boost their development skills.
Who: Anyone in the DoD, we are focusing on USSF & USAF members for these cohorts.
What: Software development experience to boost your skills.
When: 22 Feb OR 7 Jun start date, 12 week immersive course + 3 months 25% time.
Where: Full time virtual.
Why: Software touches everything we do in the military and we believe this is a great oppurtunity to improve our collective skills and knowledge. Learn more in the “Apply Now” link!
Closed - Cohort 5 (7 Jun)
- Apply - Open Now
- Commanders must sign MOU for supporting applicants.
- Score on assessment and date of completed application will be considered in final selection.
- 14 May Application Closes (including signed Commander MOU)
- 21 May Notification of selected applicants.
- 7 June Class Start Date
- 27 August Last Day of Class